Increase your strength with an unprecedented mix of movements. This routine uses a tire, racket, kettlebell and top loader to touch your shoulders, bis, tris, heart, legs and more. The professional figure of the IFBB, Jelena Abbou, takes it to the limit to form a beautiful definition everywhere.
1. Sledgehammer Tire Strike
Works: Arms, Shoulders, Back, Core
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Hold the hammer closer to the end of the attacker with your right hand (force) and closer to the end of the handle with your left hand (accessory).
Lift the hammer 45 ° on the right shoulder (A).
- With force, turn the hammer down to strike the tire while sliding your hands towards the end of the handle and centering your body (B)
Lift the hammer over your right shoulder without stopping after hitting.
- Make two sets of 25 strokes on each shoulder, reversing the position of the hand for the opposite stroke.
Tip: You can also change your posture so that if you hit well, your right leg points backward and your hips are lowered.
2. Landmine Squat and Push
Works: Shoulders, Thighs
- Stand with your feet slightly further apart than your shoulder and hold the bar at chest level.
- Squat down and keep your weight on your heels and your bar at chest height (A). Lower your body until your elbows almost touch your thighs.
- Explode on your heels and stretch your arms up and forward (B).
- Do three sets (20, 16, 12 repetitions), decreasing the repetitions while increasing the weight of each set.
Tip: for greater muscle involvement, climb the soles of the feet and bend your calves up.
3. Landmine One-Arm Row
Works: Core, Back
- Place your left foot in front and the tip of your right foot about 30 “behind your left. Hold the barbell with your left hand and keep your hand just outside your left knee.
- Move only at the elbow, slide the bar to waist level, then return to the start.
- Do two sets of 15 reps per arm.
4. Kettlebell Swing with Top Rotation
Works: Shoulders, Core
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a single kettlebell in front of your thighs, both palms facing your body.
- Push your hips forward and balance the kettlebell above your head.
- At the top of the movement, rotate your upper body to the right while the kettlebell is still in place.
- Bring your upper body back to the middle while lowering the kettlebell to the starting position. Hold your chest.
- Do not stop below. Mount the kettlebell and turn to the opposite side. It’s a rehearsal.
- Do two sets of 10 reps.
5. AbMat Situp
- Lie on the curve of an AbMat with your lower back. Place your hands behind your ears with your elbows straight. Place 6 “feet apart on the floor and bend your knees 90 °.
- Slowly lift your upper body until it is barely perpendicular to the ground.
- Descend slowly towards the AbMat, keeping your upper body parallel to the ground, head raised and heart constantly hanging.
- Do three sets of 25 slow repetitions.